Cox&Cox

Friday, April 2, 2010

Wow, my friend told me today to check out the website to a company in the UK called Cox & Cox.  It's like a combination of the Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Anthropologie, Kate's Paperie, Etsy....a mix of everything that is good.  :)  They have things for the home, toys, gardening, crafts, and wedding stuff.  While browsing all the things they offer, I found some awesome baking stuff. (Yes, they ship internationally)

Cookie cutters with built in slits, so you can have milk and cookies (tea and biscuits) all in one hand.  Genius.




3 comments:

Jennywenny said...

Very cute! As a brit I feel it is my duty to point out that those cookie cutters are so you can have tea and biscuits ;)

I'll check them out on my next hop over the pond!

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.