Blog Features

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sweet madeline cake for my friend Nanette's 25th Birthday!
White cake with fresh strawberry buttercream :)  Hand-cut gumpaste numbers painted with edible gold.




Brides.com (website for Brides Magazine) posted us in a Get to Know feature.

Head to the Hip Hostess blog to read what I see as the top 5 trends in wedding cakes!  Vibrant colors, monograms, graphic motifs, eco-friendly....

Manolo for the Brides shares that our cakes can be cute and sophisticated at the same time :)

3 comments:

Truly Smitten said...

absolutely LOVE!!!!! Madeleines are my favorite cookies! Oh...only if you were in my state....I'd love to order this for my upcoming bday =D

nanette said...

thank you, Liz! :) the cake was beautiful (and really tasty)! I looved the strawberry buttercream!

julianne smith (@gartergirl) said...

who knew there was edible gold! yum! very beautiful cake! thanks for sharing!