Engagements

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've been hearing that the most popular time of the year to get engaged is between Thanksgiving to New Years.  Makes sense.  Just enough time to plan for a summer wedding, a season surrounded by family, and what's a better Christmas gift than a diamond ring?!?  :)  To my friends who recently got engaged and all those who rang in the new year with a new fiancée, congratulations!!!

A couple months ago I made gumpaste cake toppers for a friend's wedding.  Since then, there have been more orders for personalized brides/grooms.  Here are some photos of recent couples :)





 

 

 

4 comments:

ky said...

the mustache man is so cute!

talida said...

Is the top couple by any chance Jane and Curtis...?

talida said...

Ha - I knew it! I attended their wedding this past Saturday, and as soon as I saw the toppers I knew they looked familiar! Great job, Liz :)

Coco Cake Land said...

wahh!! love the moustachio!! so cute and perfect and nice sense of design on these little toppers!